Last Friday i had an interview with ICA, and the first few questions they bombarded me with was all about my weight and BMI.
Tsk.
I'm this thin because its hereditary.
Look at my mum, my sis, my bro Zeid.
We're all thin like hell.
Anyone very close to me knows how much i eat, and all the junk i eat.
They always ask me how i managed to stay this thin even though i eat that way.
Can't help it, my metabolism rate is godspeed!
=p
I'm waiting for my boyfie right now, we're supposed to meet at 11am, now it's 1pm.
-________-
What's new right, he's forever late.
I think he's purposely trying to make me punch him.
Lucky for him, i'm damn patient, heehee.
But it's okie, i know he's very tired, he's been working hard during the weekdays.
So my baby deserves his rest. =)
We're gonna meet Nis, Hud and our friends for lunch, then baby and I are going out!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
But me and zul don't really have plans, i tink we're just gonna wander around aimlessly.
As usual, haha.
I love Zul lah. How?
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
1:09 PM