Lunch today was gooood!
It was just Ellis, Laurent, Shu, Yan, Nis, Hud, baby and me.
We ate at Food Culture, and spent the time catching up.
It's really been MONTHS since i actually talked to them, so it was kinda nice..
Now most of us are working and the guys are in NS...
Then all of them went to hang out at Starbucks, while honey and me bought movie tickets to Daybreakers at Century Square.
The show was supposed to start at 7.30pm, and it was only 4.30pm, so we slacked at the customer service area where there are lots of sofas.
We wasted ALOT of time just watching youtube vids on his iphone and my itouch haha.
Then we had a quick mini dinner at McD's and off to watch the movie!
Daybreakers was pretty awesome!
The movie was very interesting, coz no one came up with the idea of 'vampires running out of human blood' before, hehe.
i give it a 4 out of 5 rating.. =p
I'm like so damn bored now, i have work tmr (i think).
Weekends-no-more.
I hate office jobs, and mondays too.
Suckeroonie.
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
10:11 PM