To Sentosa later at 11am!
But still can't fall asleep because of my stupid migraine!
*Grooaaaannn*... X(
Too bad my hottie's going vietnam & cambodia todaaaay, if not she could have followed...
Damnnnn..
But it's okie, it'll be just me, honey, hairi & kabeer..
Hairi wants to tan, though i don't think tanning is possible for me and kabeer, haha!
Honey and I just wanna slack by the beach, spend a not-too-lazy Sunday together.. =)
I hope my skin's not too sensitive for saltwater; i've attained quite a number of scratches on my arm and legs for the past few days..
I can imagine the pain if i go into saltwater... *wince*
But i really2 wanna go for a dip in the waterrrr, it's been quite awhile since i swam.. =(
But whatever, i'm just looking forward to relaxing at Sentosa with friends! =D
P.S. I love u Zulkifliiiii!
Someone's gonna turn 22 already seh, while i only turned 20 a couple of months ago...
So old alreadyyyy, but nvm, still adorable AND lovable!
Hehehehe..
Saaaaaaaaaaaayang u!
xoxo
ShaiLabels: Old
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
3:29 AM