Today, my love hurt me, broke my heart.
On top of the persistent problems we keep arguing about, i realised some things.
Now i know how you see me, how you feel about me.
Just let me clarify, that all i've done for you was all ikhlas.
If you really think i'm that kind of person that expects something in return for what i've done for you, then you're wrong.
I just hope you stop thinking that i'm trying to make you quit.
Maybe you just don't trust me enough.
Stop thinking that everybody is out to get you.
Especially me.
I've always loved you, i've never had bad intentions towards you.
I guess we need the time apart.
I can't deny that you've hurt my feelings by thinking that way about me.
How can i be in love with someone who thinks so badly of me...?
xoxo
Shai
~I LoVe You Endlessly~
9:28 PM